How to keep a character's same outfit before and after a flashback?

Hey guys. I need help where a character has the same outfit he had before a flashback and after the flashback. The thing is, he is in the flashback with a different outfit, but when the flashback ends, he is supposed to be in the outfit he was in before the flashback. The issue is that readers got to choose an outfit before the flashback so it’s not like I know what the outfit is.

So how do I code the outfit being worn before the flashback and after the flashback?

Thank you for helping!

1 Like

Hey hun, you can use the if/elif/else command :blush:

3 Likes

id recommend changing the dressing game to this one, to make your life easier, and then you can just use both the templates

3 Likes

Thanks hun. I was thinking the same but I wasn’t sure how to code it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I will try this and hopefully I will be able to do it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I am not really an expert in coding but I use Dara amarie’s templates for this stuff :blush: Hopefully, you will aso find this instructions helpful :grin:

1 Like

I am still learning advanced coding but I use Dara Amarie’s templates too but there is so much I still don’t know how to use :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Same here :sob:

1 Like

It worked! Thank you so much hun :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.