How to make 2 characters slam against a wall with animation

Ok so I’ve been trying to make two characters slam against a wall and have an animation at the same time I’ve tried several times but it says my script is good but on the episode they just run to the spot and stand there. Can anyone help me?

Here’s some of my script :

EXT. NORTH PHILADELPHIA ALLEYWAY - NIGHT
@zoom reset
@zoom on 90 318 to 152% in 0
@transition fade in black 3

1st -
@DEVYN walks to spot 1.283 164 -34 in 0.1 and DEVYN is kiss_makeout_loop_rear AND JADE walks to spot 1.283 109 -32 in 0.1 and JADE is punch_fight_receive_angry AND JADE faces right AND DEVYN is kiss_makeout_loop_rear AND DEVYN faces left AND JADE is punch_fight_receive_angry
@DEVYN is kiss_makeout_loop_rear AND DEVYN faces left AND JADE is punch_fight_receive_angry

2nd-
@DEVYN walks to spot 1.283 164 -34 in 0.1 AND DEVYN does it while kiss_makeout_loop_rear
&JADE walks to spot 1.283 109 -32 in 0.1 AND JADE does it while punch_fight_receive_angry

When using the & command it always goes on top of the code with the @ command if you want them done at the same time. The second one try putting animations after it since it uses the does it while code. And maybe slow it down a bit idk.

The first one you need to divide it out,

@DEVYN walks to spot 1.283 164 -34 in 0.1 and DEVYN does it while kiss_makeout_loop_rear AND JADE walks to spot 1.283 109 -32 in 0.1 and JADE does it while punch_fight_receive_angry
&JADE starts punch_fight_receive_angry
@DEVYN starts kiss_makeout_loop

Here is the second one

&JADE walks to spot 1.283 109 -32 in 0.1 AND JADE does it while punch_fight_receive_angry
@DEVYN walks to spot 1.283 164 -34 in 0.1 AND DEVYN does it while kiss_makeout_loop_rear
&JADE starts punch_fight_receive_angry
@DEVYN starts kiss_makeout_loop

Try these and see if they work. :woman_shrugging:

I got it thank you!