How to make a SPLASH using the website, Pixlr.com!

HEY!! I have just made a tutorial on making splashes using pixlr!!! MAKE SUR TO GIVE THIS A LIKE IF YOU USED THIS METHOD OR HAS HELPED YOU!!!

1. You have to take screenshots of them in your portal and their actions.
    Steps: First go on your portal

Second, go in your characters library (This is my cover making story) [Holly is the character] Click on your character, find your action you want them to be doing in the cover. I used Admire so click on the Eye on the left of the animation and her preview will pop up! Take a screenshot of JUST her. For Chromebook click Ctrl, Shift, and the button that has mulitple squares
    41%20PM
    Take a screenshot of JUST her. For Chromebook click Ctrl, Shift, and the button that has multiple squares

THEN go to Pixlr.Com this screen will pop up.

Next scroll down and this will show

Click on Editor FIRST!!
This screen will pop up ( click on the blue higlighted button that says (Create new image)

Then this screen will pop up. The area will be automated to a certain one which you will need to change to 640x1136
20%20PM

Then you will be at this stage:

FIRST you want a backgroudn layer FIRST!! Click on file and click Open image as layer
20%20PM
Them your drive of images will pop up. Click on the background you want and click open on the bottom left and this will happen

Now you want to double finger click and ca bar will pop up. you want to click on Free transform
08%20PM
Mess around with the size until you are satisfied. Now, you want to go on google and find a colored background. Save one that you think will look good with the background as this will be the stripe for your Splash. CLick on Layer and Open image as layer. When you have your colored back groun popped up. Double finger click it and press free transform until your splash looks something like this (Not the best) :

Then, you want to add your character (s) so Click on File and CLick on Open Image as LAYER. Your character will pop up.

There is a white background behind it and it can be easily fixed. CLick on this button to the left
43%20PM
Now, click on the chite background. It will highlight the corners.
42%20PM
Press Delete or Back space and it should delete
42%20PM
Now, double finger click on the character and it should pop up options, pick Free Transform.
36%20PM
Place the character wherever you would like. I put mine here.

Now, if you don’t see it, there is still the animation name hidden at the top.
04%20PM
It can be fixed VERY easy. Make sure you are on the layer of the character by looking on the right (if you are on the wrong layer IT MIGHT ERASE SOMETHING IMPORTANT!!)
28%20PM
When you are click on the eraser on the left
23%20PM
Then you can erase it. It should be gone.

Now that you are done with one character and if you want more than one, just repeat these steps!!
Now, you need to add text!! Go to file and click Save:
03%20PM
Now, this will pop up:
51%20PM
Click on Name and Name what you want to name it. Make sure your quality is up to 100%, you want it to look HD. Then click Ok. Your drive will pop up.
Click okay again and it will say Image Saved!!! Good job!! Alright, now you want to go to file and press Exit this time. Now, this will pop up:
41%20PM

PRESS LEAVE!! It’s okay!! It will save!!!
now you are back to the start (which is okay!)

Instead, press EXPRESS when you scroll down!!

This will pop up. Make sure to click Browse.

Your drive shall popup. Click on your Splash and press open on the bottom right corner:
Then this should pop up:

Then on the bottom click type.
08%20PM
Pick your font Type
37%20PM
Then this will pop up:

Pick a font you want to use, the other font you picked was a relateable font

Then add your text where it says, Type your text here …
I typed “My story uses sound! Make sure to turn your phones up!” Obviously you can make it say what ever you want. Around the text, you can adjust the size and rotation of the text!! Click apply when done! You can change colors too!
14%20PM
Then you splash should look something like this!!
56%20PM
You can obviously touch it up a bit like Effect, Overlay, Borders, stickers and even add some more text!!
AND THERE IS YOUR SPLASH!!!

13 Likes

Thanks!!! I have a cover tutorial too!!

1 Like

Thank you so much!!!

Of course!!

I have a question I did click on the new layer but my drive didn’t open why is that??

What exactly do you mean by that xd

I did this…
But this (I mean the picture I wanted didn’t open)