How to make a story more age appropriate?

I know this app is 13+ but younger kids probably use this app right? I have a story and it’s a romantic drama, meaning there would be strong language and mature themes, but I don’t know if I feel comfortable making my story that way if I know little kids are going to read it. Am I being totally stupid?

2 Likes

You’re not stupid, don’t think that. Just make sure that you follow and read the guidelines. If you don’t feel comfortable doing it then, maybe do something a bit different if you want to.

If you have any questions, you can talk to @Tyler.

1 Like

Well, little kids are going to read regardless. I suggest reading the guidelines to know what is appropriate and what is not. However, as long as you’re not writing an erotica and using excessive language. You will be okay.

2 Likes

Ok thanks guys. And no it’s nothing that bad I don’t think, but I’ll ask Tyler thank you

1 Like

Well, little kids don’t really care. Don’t let them get in the way of you writing what you want to write! Maybe add warnings at the beggining, I doubt they’ll stop reading but it’s worth a try :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like