How to make a zoom?

Hi there, I am looking someone to assist me in the writing and now I have zoom issue. May I know how to make a zoom?

1 Like

@Zoom on # in xyz in s (s:seconds)

Hi Epy.bhadie,

i tried your link but it’s came out with “is not a valid directing comment”

Apology as I am new. So what is # and xyz? for the “s” I need to put something like 10 sec?

1 Like

Hi easiest way is to use ste preview window clickl on
Directing helper
Zoom helper

than you can with the mouse zoom.

If you want to centre on another spot simply swithch to the
Switch tool focus

Than when the zoom looks like you want it

copy

the zoom

it will look something like this:

@zoom on 19 211 to 155% in 0

the 0 at the end means it will zoom imediatelly…if you want to see the zooming like camera gets closer instead of 0 on the end write 1 or 3 this is time in seconds til the camera will zoom

1 Like

Thanks and will try it out

Yup, this more easier to me. Thanks so much and do appreciate it.

May I ask another question here but different topic? Or need to ask as new question?

If I know the answer I will answere here. :nerd_face:So ask. :wink:

&LINDA spot 1.25 -150 26 in zone 2 THEN LINDA faces right
&LINDA walks to spot 1.25 77 26 in zone 2 THEN LINDA faces right AND LINDA starts talk_gossip
&LINDA moves to layer 9
&WEISY spot 1.25 450 14 in zone 2 THEN WEISY faces left
&WEISY walks to spot 1.25 276 14 in zone 2 THEN WEISY faces left AND WEISY starts idle
&WEISY moves to layer 8

anything wrongs here? why all my character is slight in not walk in?

change the & into @

1 Like

If you use & it means all is done in one moment…its good for rxample to make one character do something while you talk but if you use iu on one character you cant see him walk because he is on the starting post and od the new at same time so to say

. …if you use @ one action starts after one ends. :wink:

Yeah u put something like 5 seconds

1 Like

Hello @Bastet, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum. :smiley: Moved this to Directing Helps and Tips since this involves coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

&LINDA spot 1.25 -150 26 in zone 2 AND LINDA faces right AND LINDA moves to layer 9
@WEISY spot 1.25 450 14 in zone 2 AND WEISY faces left AND WEISY moves to layer 8
&LINDA walks to spot 1.25 77 26 in zone 2 THEN LINDA faces right AND LINDA starts talk_gossip
&WEISY walks to spot 1.25 276 14 in zone 2 THEN WEISY faces left AND WEISY starts idle

This should work :slight_smile:

Yup, they are walking now :smile: thanks a lot. Do appreciate it. But there is one part that they walk separately but i want them to move together. What should I do?

@HOGAN walks to spot 1.25 39 26 in zone 3 THEN HOGAN faces right AND HOGAN starts idle_sit AND HUBBERT walks to spot 1.25 259 27 in zone 3 THEN HUBBERT faces left AND HUBBERT starts idle_sit AND WEISY walks to spot 1.21 169 -47 in zone 3 THEN WEISY faces right AND WEISY starts talk_sit_reassure
@pan to zone 3 in 1.0

Which part should I edit?

What is @pan stand for?

Oic, so if I want them to do things together I should put &. If do it separately then it should be @. Am I right?

Pretty much.
& - If you want them to do it at the same time.
@ - If you want them to do it one after another.

1 Like

Why there are some in @ and same in & in a same beat?

Try this to walk them together.

Everything you have with & above line with @ will hapen simultanously with the line where you have @

1 Like