How to make artscenes given below?

These are the art scenes from the dragon bride by earl greytea.
Can anyone help me and provide me some tips and can anyone provide me the app names which can kinda make artscenes like this?

Pls help me. :heart:
Thanking you,

Rachel Lombardi.
1 Like

You will have to draw the art scenes. You can use ibisPaint X to draw art scenes

1 Like

It was a commissioned artist but I don’t remember her name. You can use IbisPaint X.

1 Like

I use Procreate, a really good and advanced app. :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Hiiiii :purple_heart:
First up, It’s not the app or software, it’s the artist who made these art scenes
well ik what u mean but just being clear

Yea, u obviously need a good app for drawing but never entirely depend on an app.
Different artists draw in different styles. If you want to draw in this style (ig it’s a cartoonic style), I’d recommend watching yt videos and tutorials from artists like Laura Price. You may also ask the artist who made these art scenes for tutoring or helping you out. Also, keep on experimenting with different styles of shading, sketching etc. Remember, the software is the resource, but practicing is the key! Hope it helped ya out! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you soo much.

1 Like

Okaayy​:heart::heart:

1 Like

Okaayy​:heart::heart:

Can u give me the link?

For the app? It’s in the app store

1 Like

Okay thank you!

You have ro remember that in first like 300 times you wont get it right, You can’t copy someone else’s art style. It’s just impossible. Also I am pretty sure that it was a commissioned artist ,maybe you can pm writer in instagram to learn about artist.

1 Like

Okaeey! Thank you. I don’t mean to copy it. It looks great so I thought if I can make an art scene like this. :heart: :heart:

1 Like

You need to learn art for a while. As I said maybe like next year you can get somewhere close to it

1 Like

Okaeey :joy: