How To make Character look like They Are Thrown in the Air

Hi! Does anyone know the code for someone getting thrown in the air. (please don’t include the person throwing). Thanks!

1 Like

Did you try the surf_crowd animation for the character getting thrown in the air? That’s the best I got.

2 Likes

You could use the flying animation, the crowd surfing animation, or the face-down-sleeping animation and make them do it while “walking”. Like you would regularly make a character ‘walk’ but in this case you would use one of the animations I mentioned above.

2 Likes

yes, I already am using the crowd surf animation. But I just don’t know how to make the character move when doing that that.

@CHARACTER is surf_crowd and CHARACTER moves to spot (enter spot in the air thats a bit low here)
@CHARACTER is surf_crowd and CHARACTER moves to spot (enter spot in the air thats a bit higher here)
@CHARACTER is surf_crowd and CHARACTER moves to spot (enter spot in the air thats almost all the way in the air here)
@CHARACTER is surf_crowd and CHARACTER moves to spot (enter spot in the air thats all the way up here)
@CHARACTER is surf_crowd and CHARACTER moves to spot (enter spot in the air thats almost all the way in the air here)
@CHARACTER is surf_crowd and CHARACTER moves to spot (enter spot in the air thats a bit higher here)
@CHARACTER is surf_crowd and CHARACTER moves to spot (enter spot in the air thats a bit low here)
@CHARACTER is idle and CHARACTER moves to spot (enter spot on the ground that they were originally here)

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Hi! I’m trying to make the person looked like they are being thrown while the screen is shaking. How should I input this code in my script?