How to make character run fast across screen when writer a vampire story

I’m writer a vampire story an as I seen on most episodes I read the character run across the screen appearing to be very fast.
I seen that a lot of people asked the same question and I tried to see if that will help, but I’m not understanding how to write that on script without it telling me there’s an error.

What exactly do you want to do? Like make it run only through one zone or through multiple zone?

Both

Do you use spot?

Yes, but the examples I seen it was saying error because I’m using spot wrong.

It’d look like this then :
@CHARACTER walks to spot XYZ in S and CHARACTER does it while ANIMATION
OR
&CHARACTER walks to spot XYZ in S and CHARACTER does it while ANIMATION
@pan to zone # in S

X is the size of the character (default : 1.280)
Y is the absciss
Z is the ordinate
S is the time in seconds. While panning, you need to put the same amount of times when the character runs and the camera pans.

You can send me a picture of your script with the error so I can tell you if I see something wrong :blush:

Okay, thank you very much

EXT. SHIPPING PORT - DAY

@cut to zone 2

@MC2 walks to spot 1.100 246 96 in 0.1 AND MC2 does it while idle

&MC2 starts talk_angry_arms_crossed
MC2
Where are those guys

I need your help again please :blush:. I sent you a little piece, and I’m stuck. I wanted to have him run in, but when I preview it he’s faced the wrong way and he didn’t run in the scene. Do you know what I did wrong??

You can control the way he’s faced with this command :
@CHARACTER faces left or @CHARACTER faces right

Then you would have to change the idle animation into a running animation.
Maybe you can also change the time : he’s running in 0.1 seconds, it may be too short to see the animation, try putting 2 or 2.5 seconds instead :wink:

Thank you so much, :grin: