How to make character sit in classroom? How to make reader choose own name and customize character?

Hey, I’m new here. I have no idea how to do these things. I really want people to enjoy and read my stories as I deal with new concepts and its fun creating chapters. I just need help with these things. Thanks, guys.

Classroom:

INT. CLASSROOM DESK - DAY
@CHARACTER spot 1.525 68 -139 AND CHARACTER faces right AND CHARACTER2 spot 1.500 280 -130 AND CHARACTER2 faces left

More about how to move characters by using spot directing:

how do you use overlays and layers?

For this background what I gave you an example for, you actually don’t need overlays or layers

1 Like

Guide for layers:

For overlays:

Help please?

Trying to get a driving scence and overlay scene!

Also trying to get my character to sit in the chair across my the chair where the desk chair is!

I have no idea how the layers work. when I say move to layer 5 it completely ignores it and it doesn’t work. Same problem. It looks like shes standing in front of the table when she needs to move to where the seats are

1 Like

click at script template that is in the library and scroll down then you will see avatar - fe / male

can someone tell me where can i start creating a story

https://www.episodeinteractive.com

im having a problem with one of my characters. its not an overlay, its the background. i cant seem to figure out how to get the bartender behind the actual counter. can someone help me? Screenshot%20(158)

you need an overlay to place your character behind the bar. Check @uwe.episode on IG, she has a bar overlay in her drive :slight_smile:

thank you so much!