How to make children look like the reader's customized character

So I want to make a story where the MC and LI will have kids at the end. The problem is that the MC and LI are fully customizable and so I want their kids to look like them but I don’t know how I will do that.

1 Like

You can use one parent’s skin color and lip color, and the other parent’s hair color? That way the child will have both features :smile:

1 Like

Oooh finally something I can help with.

When customizing the MC, after every lip/hair/skin/eye colour, put the same thing as the MC for the child. You can mix up which characteristics you want for them to get after either parent.

@MC changes hairColor into Medium Brown
@CHILD changes hairCOlor into Medium Brown

@LI changes eyes into Dark Hazel
@CHILD changes eyes into Dark Hazel

If worst comes to worse, just let them custommize the child.

Oops didn’t mean to reply to Ashh sorry.

1 Like

you can use command becomes

@SON becomes LI
so he will look like his twinn as reader customized him.
Than you can change some features of the CHILD like face shape or haircut…to ne dure he will look more like child

1 Like

You can check this out :point_up_2:t2:

1 Like

Thank you! But what if the child has one parent who is of lighter complexion than the other how would you make it so he would come out with a mixed complexion?

That is a very good question. I think the only way to be able to achieve this is just letting the player either 1.
Customzie the child at the end
2. Ask the player through a multi-choice question about what skin tone they made the parents.
For example:
What is your MC’s skin complextion:
Light
Medium
Dark
What is your LI’s skin complextion:
Light
Medium
Dark

You can then use the power of multiple gains in order to code the skin. The only downside to this is that it might be more complicated to code and that each combination will only have one skin colour .

Wow that’s a lot but thank you! It means a lot!

1 Like

Of course!

1 Like

On Dara Amarie’s website are there some help… it’s called DUPLICATES, TWINS, & FAMILY MEMBERS maybe that will help!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.