How to make episode covers, art scenes and etc

Heyy. I am thinking about art and I was wondering if anyone around here could 1. Teach me how to do an Episode Front cover and 2. Teach how to make those beautiful art scenes. If ur willing to be my teacher then pls PM me at @lina_episodelover on Instagram then we can start! Also note on my page there is a piece of artwork but I drew it from something on YouTube. Pls help!

1 Like
2 Likes

Is there an easier way to do these?? It’s really hard and I just want to do it simply make it. If anyone has a simpler way pls PM me

You can use picsart, just download it, take SS of your characters in the desired pose, “cut” it out, and put them on a BG with your title. Picsart is very easy to navigate! :blush: Good luck

2 Likes

yeah. it’s easy this way :blush: :blush:

2 Likes

I just downloaded Picsart and it costs money? Reworded version;Do u know any simple, free ways to create art scenes and episode covers??

It does not cost money. Yes, there is a gold version you can buy for money, but that’s not necessary.

Well, the easiest way is to find an art shop, or browse for free artists on instagram.

2 Likes

Pizap is free.

what yellow.coconut said :sweat_smile: it is free. Just dont get the pro version.

1 Like

i’m not the best at drawing, but i have some experience with editing and making graphics on wattpad.

i use photoshop to make my covers, but it’s not free and it’s kinda pricey. so i suggest you use these free softwares/sites/apps instead.

if you have a computer:

GIMP (i recommend this the most! it’s a photoshop alternative that’s closest to photoshop. supports layers, essential tools, and more)

Photoshop CS3 - below (some older versions of PS are free, but you’d only be able to download it from sources outside Adobe)

Pixlr.com
Canva.com
Picmonkey.com

if you want to use a phone/tablet:

Picsart for compositing
Canva for adding simple text/illustrations

Phonto for adding texts (pair it with dafont.com and download fonts)

VSCO, Snapseed, Lightroom and more for adding filters

hope this helps! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

You just scared him/her :rofl: :rofl:…can you please explain it in the simple way…duhh?? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ahh :joy: :woman_facepalming:t3: I was reffering to that the easiest way to get a cover is to request someone.
@EllyAus234 If you don’t understand something from my post, free feel to ask me then! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I really want to be able to make splash art and special art scenes but I don’t know where to start. Any special websites or apps would be appreciated, or an easier way to make the actual art. Pls just don’t recommend Iblis Paint X because I’ve tried it but it doesn’t cut it for me. Any suggestions is greatly appreciated. Go follow @gummybears1 Instagram and also mine @lina_episodelover.

1 Like

hey!
I’m surprised that Ibis Paint X doesn’t work well with you, but maybe you could try out Medibang Paint Pro, Gimp or Krita? I’ve heard amazing things about them :blush: (they are all free)

3 Likes

Yup! I used Medibang paint pro before I started using photo shop, It works great! pretty easy to use, Though you might have to watch a tutorial on youtube, I could always help you figure out how to use it

1 Like

you use photoshop? I really wanted to try it out, but you have to pay it monthly, right?

2 Likes

Yeah, I would definitely say if you pay for it to charge for your artwork, I am gonna start charging once I get a little better at it

1 Like

oh I don’t charge :sweat_smile:
how much is it though? all websites tell me differently

2 Likes

$20/mo luckily, I don’t pay for it my mom actually uses it so she gave me her login

1 Like