How to make "fake" customization?

I’m creating a comedy and I want the reader to customize their character, but I want when the reader chooses a choice (ex. Hair), the text would just say “Lol nope”, and then go back to the customization options (ex. hair, Face, Lips, etc.). I know Dara Amarie has templates I can use (I am planning on having the reader actually customize their character at the end of the episode). I will give credit to anyone who helps me.

Thanks!

Edit: Alright I won’t do the fake customization. Thanks for your advice.

To be honest I think that would really anger readers if you were to do that for each customization category (hair, face shape, etc). I’d suggest something like have two options such as “Customize.” and “Don’t customize.” where they both lead to the story, except when they click on “Customize.” it might say something like “You thought.” or “SIKE.”

NARR
Do you want to customize?
choice
"Customize."{
NARR
SIKE.
}
"Don't customize."{
}
2 Likes

I agree that if you plan to do it by all choices it will piss them off and you will loose some readers. But if you want this this is just a simple choice.
It will look like this

label CC
NARR
What would you like to change?
choice
“hairs”{
NARR
Lol nope
goto CC
}”skin color”{
NARR
Lol nope
goto CC
}…{ #here add all the choices you want to have
}”done”{
}

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.