How to make my character walk away sad

I want my characters to walk with some feeling but every time she just walks away in walk_neutral.
How to make her walk while she is sad or exhausted??

@CHARACTER walks to xyz AND CHARACTER does it while walk_sad/walk_exhausted/walk_animation

Thabk you sooo much

Hey, so I tried this but then it said use @CHARACTER walks to x y z in S. So, I did that. I spaced out the x y z, then it said invalid spot “x y z.” So, I put the xyz together, like I did just now and it said invalid spot “xyz in s”. I don’t know what to do.

This might help you! :slight_smile:

Thank you so much! I have one more request. If it’s possible, can you help with figuring out how to make my ink characters do an animation without always having to say something?

1 Like

You would do:

@CHARACTER is animation

or
@CHARACTER starts animation

THANK YOU SO MUCH! You’ve helped in so many ways. I have one more question. How can I make my character cry and slide on the floor at the same time, because many people have done it, and I’m interested in doing it as well.

1 Like

Hello, sorry I just saw this. Give me a second to get on my laptop. :slight_smile:

Ok first you spot your character where you want them to go. Then you would spot your character where you want them to end up at (sorry if that’s confusing.)

EXAMPLE:

&CHARACTER spot whateveryourspotis is cryinganimation
@CHARACTER walks to spot whateveryourspotis in t AND CHARACTER is cryinganimation
T stands for time, like 1

If you still don’t understand I can send some pictures of how to do it :slight_smile:

Do you know how I can scan a character from down to up while their doing a specific animation?

1 Like

&zoom on 141 0 to 254% in 0
&CHARACTER is spot yourspothere AND CHARACTER is animation
@zoom on 136 123 to 254% in t
@pause for t
@zoom on 133 292 to 254% in t
@pause for t
@zoom on 136 374 to 254% in t
@pause for t
@zoom on 124 333 to 148% in 3

*The t stands for time you can change it to any amount of seconds
*You might have to change the zooms to fit your scene better :slight_smile:

thank you so so much!

1 Like

You’re welcome! If you have any more questions you can PM me. :slight_smile:
(If you don’t know how to do that just click on my profile and then click message.)