How to make my own tappable customization!

Hi everyone!
I’m a bit lost. I’m trying to make a tappable cc for my story and I know its gonna take a long time. I just wanna know how to do it. I’ve tried looking on the forums, I’ve tired looking on Youtube and I found nothing. So, this was my last resort. I don’t know what to do. Thanks! :heart:

1 Like

A tappable cc or basically a “visual cc” is based on overlay directing. You are supposed to upload the overlays of all the icons (hair,lips,eyes for eg.) and then use directing to set them up onto their desired positions. Creating a visual cc is quite hard, tbh but you can always try! Dara Amarie and Mary D Sava also have a tappable cc on their respective sites but you gotta follow some instructions for using them. Also, Amberose has a number of free tappable cc templates here…Check them out! <33

1 Like

I can’t find it. All I see this the information about it. Oof!

1 Like

You gotta click on one of links to her drive depending on what kind of a cc template you’d like. Now for example, you click on, “hybrid template”. You’ll be redirected to her drive where you’d find a lil information about her cc templates and different categories of templates based on the color of the speech bubbles you’re using in your story. Suppose, we click on “Blue speech bubbles”. Next up, you’ll find some overlays there, like, RIGHTBLUE.png, PERFECTBLUE.png etc…you gotta download all these overlays and upload them on the portal. And then copy and paste the type of cc template you’d like onto your script.

1 Like

Hey can you please pm the link to that thread. I can’t seem to find her profile or that thread.

Credit to @/amberose

1 Like

Thanks!

do you want it to be like a “limited customization” thing?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.