How to make three characters walk at same times?

I try four coding ways to make characters move at the spot but it didn’t work. The coding didn’t make three character walk at same times so…I need help!

you need to use the AND command, so
@CHARACTER walks to spot — in zone- in - AND CHARACTER2 walks to spot — in zone- in - AND CHARACTER3 walks to spot — in zone- in -

2 Likes

It didn’t work either ways with AND commands.

Maybe try this out? -

&CHARACTER1 walks to spot xyz in t
&CHARACTER2 walks to spot xyz in t
&CHARACTER3 walks to spot xyz in t

1 Like
I did something like this but it still won’t move

I also try two ways

&DOCTOR walks to spot 0 0 0 in zone 1 AND DOCTOR starts walk_neutral_backward_loop AND MOM walk to spot 0 0 0 in zone 1 AND MOM starts walk_handcuffed_sad_loop AND NURSE OSCAR walks to spot 0 0 0 in zone 1 AND NURSE OSCAR faces left AND NURSE OSCAR starts walk_box_neutral_loop

OR

&DOCTOR walks to spot 0 0 0 in zone 1 AND DOCTOR starts walk_neutral_backward_loop AND THEN MOM walk to spot 0 0 0 in zone 1 AND MOM starts walk_handcuffed_sad_loop AND THEN NURSE OSCAR walks to spot 0 0 0 in zone 1 AND NURSE OSCAR faces left AND NURSE OSCAR starts walk_box_neutral_loop

None of them works either ways with “AND” or “AND THEN” and “Does it while” or “starts” .

1 Like

I can try that.

1 Like
UPDATED

It didn’t works. Honestly Idk why it still won’t move at same times.

1 Like

Do none of the characters move?

1 Like

Just one characters able walk to different spots. Not two or three characters.

1 Like

How about removing the “THEN” from the 2nd line and the “NURSE OSCAR faces left AND THEN” from the 3rd line ?

1 Like

I’m not sure, but maybe it is because of the “starts” instead of “is”.
Try this;

&DOCTOR walks to spot 0 0 0 in zone 1 AND DOCTOR is walk_neutral_backward_loop AND MOM walks to spot 0 0 0 in zone 1 AND MOM is walk_handcuffed_sad_loop AND NURSE OSCAR walks to spot 0 0 0 in zone 1 AND NURSE OSCAR faces left AND NURSE OSCAR is walk_box_neutral_loop

Otherwise, try @ instead of &. Hope it works :heart:

2 Likes

Sure i’ll try.

1 Like

It worked :flushed: . Thank you, thank you :yellow_heart: .

1 Like

I did try your coding for you and it worked well too. Thank you, thank you :grin: :yellow_heart: .

1 Like

I’m new and Idk how do I close this uhh thread?

@Sydney_H can you close this thread? The OP request to close this thread. :cowboy_hat_face::sparkles:

2 Likes

just @/Sydney next time when you want to close your thread! They will close it for you! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Sure I will, thank you! :grin: :yellow_heart:

1 Like

No problem, I’m glad to hear it worked :smiley:

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: