[How To Make Your Mark On Episode]

I know how more people are writing stories on Episode, so I decided to give out some tips

1. First Impressions are everything, if the first minute isn’t very good SOME will click off, I’m one of them.

2. Have a nice cover, believe it not but it says something about your story.

3. Have an AMAZING intro, having a story where you just customize the MC as an intro is boring, it happens a lot.

4. Juicy descriptions get you somewhere, and NO I am not talking about, Jax is your sexy new lab partner, what happens when you he and you start to have to chemistry.

5. Finally #5 Overlays, overlays will really get you somewhere, because they are advanced, and it can impress readers if you are amazing with it.

The Three T's

Their ~ of or relating to them or themselves especially as possessors, agents, or objects of an action
There ~in or at that place
They’re ~ They’re means “they are”:

EXAMPLE: They’re (=they are) funny people.

If you have something I should add or something don’t agree with comment below.

8 Likes

OmFG I’m bout to change my Mcs’ best friends’ name. This is sad :pensive:

1 Like

Lol :joy:
But that is sad tho…

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

:joy: it’s always Jax bahahah BTW happy birthday GORL :confetti_ball::gift::tada:

2 Likes

Jax :joy::joy: is nice but it’s always used to much btw thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:joy: it’s true and the sad thing is I have all the Jax tYPE features for Jax :joy: Hehe np

2 Likes

:joy: I’m sorry. This… Just… this. Lmao literally 98% of stories

3 Likes

You wont believe it i am helping someone out lol and her character is that :joy::joy::joy:

lol i should be laughing tho

:joy::joy: I cant lol

2 Likes

Jax is my love interest’s name ):

3 Likes

Lmfao OMG :joy::skull::skull::skull:

2 Likes

:joy: we should have a day where we appreciate Jax

1 Like

Jax has been my “dream guy” name since 3rd grade umMmm

2 Likes

I was going to start my story off with customization, but now that I’m seeing this, I want to change it. What intros intrigue you most? The first time I started writing my story ( I trashed everything that I did since it was only about 100 lines ) I started with foreshadowing. But I felt like that was also kind of basic in a way?

2 Likes

:skull::skull::skull: jk

:joy: it wasn’t mine hell i didn’t even know it existed :joy:

Something unique, you can start with CC as long as their is an intro after.