How To Make Your Own Cover!

woahhhhhh…im in love

1 Like

If anyone here is interested in classes on art within episode check this out ART! How to make your own! - Amealia’s Classroom - Join Now! - Limb Overlays

2 Likes

How did you cut them out so well?!

1 Like

You can flip your characters by going into the top bar, clicking ‘Layer’ and then a small window should come up. Then you can press ‘Flip layer horizontal’ to make the character face the other direction.

I hope this helped! :revolving_hearts: @coolgirl44

3 Likes

Hey I made a cover because of this thread. How can I share it to you, guys? I would like to share it to y’all.

2 Likes

Looks amazing! <3

If youre on mobile you should see that little picture

I’m glad to help. It turned out adorable.

1 Like

i’m so confused on the way you explained the steps :sob: i have my characters all set and erased the backgrounds, and i have the background i wanna use but now what ? ? how do i put my characters on the cover i want ?

How do you change the cover for your story in the app?

What do you think?

3 Likes

i’ve made a long journey through pixlr, it may not be the best… but it is useful.

@softangel okay, 1st off… get the size of the natural cover for episode, ( 966x642) then! go on layers, click add image as layer, ( they’ll be something like that ( go on edit, click Free transform, put the background as the- let me just show you,helping%20somebody

then click layers add image, get your characters… press Free transform size it, fix it… then like you have it done. if you wonder why the background is fire, i mag pied coolgirl44’s fire thing, and made me own thing. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

how do i make something like this on pixlr

To Be Honest, Pixlr can do blush… but if you’ve been on pixlr for long, surely you’ll know.

ok thx

Made my own first cover today! :smiley:

5 Likes

Pixlr? I use ibis paint x

how do you make the bruises and tears?

and How to make the large paint, i mean how to adjust the size?