How To Make Your Own Cover!

how? which button is it?

For highlights, I usually color over the spots I want to with a lighter or darker shade of the color (on a different layer) and I use the blur to blend

1 Like

with ibis paint x? and how to make it blur? (im new so, sorry if I ask too much :disappointed_relieved:)

I’m not good with explaining but they’re videos on YouTube

https://youtu.be/OD0T1E-p64Yhttps://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiNjispNMl-BJqNLEaW42IeFmPCHMPB6l

:two_hearts:

1 Like

tysm!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blue_heart:

No problem :two_hearts:

1 Like

THANK YOU SO MUCH, EVERYONE!! BECAUSE OF YOU ALL. FINALLY, I CAN MAKE MY OWN COVER… EVEN THO ITS JUST AN EXAMPLE! LUV U ALL SO MUCH:"):smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This helped so much, thank you!

what did you use to create this?

I haven’t done the cover yet, but a while ago I finished a drawing of a wolf for my dad. It’s not done yet, I’m just starting the final step, adding grey fur. I’m gonna color it in with light grey for his fur. I’ll post the final picture when I’m finished.:grin:

Can’t wait to see it! Here’s mine :

2 Likes

how do i do blush and highliter on pixlr

1 Like

If you want, what you can do is download another app called MagicEraser and use the magic wand to erase the background, so all you have is just your characters. Once the characters are ready, you can choose a background from your camera roll and place the characters in the specific spot that you would like them to be in. That’s how I did mine above. For the font, I used Phonto.

2 Likes

No problem! Happy new year! (Although it’s 11:07PM for me… in 2018.)

2 Likes

:partying_face: Happy New Year! This is my finished drawing!!

7 Likes

Hello, I know I’m Late, But Here Are My Arts That I Did, Which One Is Better?!

3 Likes

personaly I don’t really like to create covers they are pretty cool and everything but I just don’t like it and I’m not creative enough :blush: thank you for the advice though but I think that I just wanna ask people to create one for me

the second one is the best in my opinion

1 Like

Thank You!!! :heart:

1 Like

I like the second cover!:grin: