How To Make Your Own Cover!

Here’s the cover that I made. I just recently finished it!:purple_heart:

I decided not to do any particular background, so this is what I got. (This is the 1st background that I’ve ever made. I hope ya like it!):upside_down_face:

1 Like

Thank You, So Will It Get a Reader’s Attention?!

I’m sure it will! It definitely got my attention!

2 Likes

It’s Amazing!!!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like

Amazing!! Thx

1 Like

Here’s the same cover. I just added a background. Which one looks better? The 1st one or the 2nd?

1 Like

So, i know this is how to many your own but i thought i could comment here incase anyone would like me to create covers or help out with bits:

So i havent done any requests or story covers since im new to the forums but if anyone would like me to do a cover or would like me to draw a picture/idea for them i would happily do so i will put some pictures from my instagram below, sorry that they cant be from infront of me and that they are screenshots, i dont actually have them at hand right now but i could share some at another time if anyone would like to see some more.
Im actually commenting here as i am in my first year of college doing gaming, which includes some art, but in school i was a gcse art student and i love drawing. Im actually hoping to do comissions eventually but i have to start low, and do free request drawings to improve obviously. If anyone would like to message me or see more of my art my art account is @ drawinganyway and my personal account is @ shortneyshadow

1 Like

Thank you soooo much this cleared alot up.!

2nd <3

1 Like

omg ty so so much you helped me a lot and my cover look great ! <33 MY COVERR <3

I enjoy doing edited covers actually. I use photoshop only. Can get characters done quite clean, without any white pixels around.

I also tried to do drawn covers. Used Corel for outline, and Photoshop again for coloring and editing.

And more realistically drawn covers using the same software.

8 Likes

Which Photoshop do you use

omg! they are so incredible, whats app do you use?

Photoshop

1 Like

do you do covers for others? or just for you?

I do edited covers in my thread. Drawn just for me, or as commission

1 Like

Check this out,

I started a request art thread and was just practicing drawing covers, and this is just an example cover I made

These are covers that I’ve made after the first one! I wanted to share it with you guys so here they are! I’d love to hear what you all think about them!:grin:

1 Like