How to Motivation?

ugh I’ve struggled with motivation to do much of anything for my entire life, and I’m starting to get REAL sick of it. So very many things that I want to do, so much time to do them, but absolute zero ability to get them done. I can’t just do it! It’s so frustrating that I can’t even make myself do the things that I want to do!

I think a big problem is that I want to create things that are quality, but I’m so self critical that I can’t finish anything. And I always bite off more than I can chew and end up choking when it comes to writing. idk, I just needed to complain because I want to be a content creator but I can’t very well do that when I don’t do literally anything.

anyone else want to complain about issues with motivation and writing come on down! wallow in misery with me!

3 Likes

You know, Doubt is the reason in terms of this situation
Never let doubt get in the way
Doubt is like a tiny person who’s holding u down with chains telling u things like.
“U cant do this Omg, That looks so bad! just stop lol”
but doubt is that t i n y person u can block away
Sometimes in this situation u can just laugh and keep going on.
And once u finish Ur first episode proudness comes!
But for now if laughing the doubt away doesn’t work try this
Turning the “bad” thought around
example: “this looks bad, eh, there could be worse”

2 Likes

Well, in my terms I like to use inspiration!!
Seeing other stories with amazing details makes me want to make my own.
Mind thoughts! “You can do it!” “You can do this, besides there’s worse!”
“Keep going! it might get interesting!” “Atleast you did something than other people!”
“Goodjob! You finished an episode!”
Or looking at images with inspirational quotes!
OR
GO INTO UR BATHROOM
SPLASH UR FACE WITH WATER
LOOK IN THE MIRROR WITH CONFIDENCE
SAY I CAN DO THIS 10 times or as many times u want!
THEN DO IT! :smiley:

2 Likes

I’ll be straight with you.
I just look for songs the opposite tone to how I feel.

E.g: I’m sad​:cry::sob:, I find the most up best song and blast that sht. Works most of the time. My ear drums hate me tho​:woman_shrugging:

I have very littke motivation for anything, but for the shit I do have it for, I tend to obsess over. They’re my passions.

If we’re any similar, I suggest you try and find out what you’re passionate about.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.