How to mute a story on the app

ugh

1 Like

gr8 idea

Lmao I’m considering doing it now :skull:
Hm but like ask every chapter or just one time?

2 Likes

But imagine all that branching just for sound :sob::skull:

Hahshshs it’s kinda the same as asking if you’re playing on an tablet or smartphone
I’m doing that and it’s actually not that much of an extra effort

2 Likes

Then I’d definitely read cause I hate music in episode stories

3 Likes

Okay I’m gonna add that option 'cuz it’s kinda cool lmao

2 Likes

rlly? why?

Yeah? SO COOL!!

I’m adding it now to my story ahaha

1 Like

wow! yeah girl! so cool

Bc I don’t lmao :sob:
And they sound so irritating and half of the time they don’t match the mood or scene

1 Like

haha, i’m glad u told me this. Someone dmed me and said having sound would make my story more interesting. What should i do???

1 Like

It’s up to you at the end of the day
If u wanna put sound u can, if not then u shouldn’t
Do what makes YOU comfortable :white_heart:

1 Like

I would recommend doing it 'cuz if people don’t like it they can turn it off. Or you do what I do and ask if they want music or not so they can listen their own music if they want to <3

@TalGordin always keeps Sound On/Off options in her stories and it’s really cool!!!

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is not a feature request. Please review the Feature Request Guidelines before creating threads in the Feature + Art Suggestions category.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

You could use gains.

There isn’t a way of muting the sound on a story but turning on silent mode on your device might work :woman_shrugging:they really should add a choice into the app settings