How to place a character in the bath

Hello. I want to know how to place the characters in their bath and pass the foam over them. when I put him in the bath he is sitting on the foam while I would like to make sure that the foam covers him. I do not understand how to put a blanket when my character sleeps. If a person can help me. Thank you :slight_smile:

Moved to Directing Helps and Tips since this is a coding issue. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

U need to add overlays to cover your character, and placing them at a layer. Send your script code.

You’ll need a overlays for this.

The code would be

@overlay OVERLAY NAME create

@overlay OVERLAY NAME shifts to xyz AND overlay OVERLAY NAME scales to xyz

@overlay opacity 1 in 0

@overlay OVERLAY NAME moves to layer 2

@CHARACTER moves to layer 1

1 Like

or u can try tht what she send. @aelyna

1 Like

Oh ok thank you very much :slight_smile: I will try that then :slight_smile: .

1 Like

Good evening! I just tried what you told me to put overlays on my characters but what is xyz ?? And my caratere does not appear on the image when I want to make it home … sorry but as it’s my first story I do not always understand the codes etc…
Thank you in advance for your answers :slight_smile:

hey I too have the same problem so I would also appreciate some help

That is the number for the shifting and scaling. Shifting an overlay makes it move right and left, scaling an overlay makes it bigger or smaller.

So now I’m stuck for this … I can not put my caratère dasn the bath. she does not even appear on the screen

On line 277 xyz is supposed to be numbers. Then on line 279 you forgot to add the overlay name. Here’s a helpful guide.

ok I will look at it. Thank you so much :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.