How to place a character in the bath

Hello. I want to know how to place the characters in their bath and pass the foam over them. when I put him in the bath he is sitting on the foam while I would like to make sure that the foam covers him. I do not understand how to put a blanket when my character sleeps. If a person can help me. Thank you :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Moved to Directing Helps and Tips since this is a coding issue. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

0 Likes

U need to add overlays to cover your character, and placing them at a layer. Send your script code.

0 Likes

You’ll need a overlays for this.

The code would be

@overlay OVERLAY NAME create

@overlay OVERLAY NAME shifts to xyz AND overlay OVERLAY NAME scales to xyz

@overlay opacity 1 in 0

@overlay OVERLAY NAME moves to layer 2

@CHARACTER moves to layer 1

1 Like

or u can try tht what she send. @aelyna

1 Like

Oh ok thank you very much :slight_smile: I will try that then :slight_smile: .

1 Like

Good evening! I just tried what you told me to put overlays on my characters but what is xyz ?? And my caratere does not appear on the image when I want to make it home … sorry but as it’s my first story I do not always understand the codes etc…
Thank you in advance for your answers :slight_smile:

0 Likes

hey I too have the same problem so I would also appreciate some help

0 Likes

That is the number for the shifting and scaling. Shifting an overlay makes it move right and left, scaling an overlay makes it bigger or smaller.

0 Likes

So now I’m stuck for this … I can not put my caratère dasn the bath. she does not even appear on the screen

0 Likes

On line 277 xyz is supposed to be numbers. Then on line 279 you forgot to add the overlay name. Here’s a helpful guide.

0 Likes

ok I will look at it. Thank you so much :slight_smile:

0 Likes

closed #13

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

0 Likes

archived #14
0 Likes