How to promote my story more 😅

So at first I don’t know if it’s in the right category, if it should be in promote your story feel free to move it @Sydney_H :sweat_smile:
I am currently struggling with promoting my story more. I mean I published like 3 months ago (I think) and I have done some read4reads, recieved a lot of reviews on Instagram (mainly good ones) and my story has been shoutouted as hidden gem by @episode.luxe on Instagram and it still doesn’t seem to catch attention of more people :smile::sweat_smile: I don’t promote my story at Instagram that much (I don’t post sneak peaks, only when the next chapter is out) because it feels really weird to me :sweat_smile: do you have any ideas how to get more people notice my story? Thanks :blush:

2 Likes

It is a good question!

I just think about promoting each other story in the end of the episode… :thinking:

1 Like

That’s a good idea but I don’t want to force my friends into promoting my story (and me promoting theirs) :sweat_smile: it just feels weird to ask them about this :sweat_smile:

I think when someone likes each other stories it should be zero problems to do that :blush:

On the episode app, there are so many stories that it is hard to find any without a promotion.

2 Likes

Title is Tears Between Smiles :sweat_smile: and yeah but I did more Read4reads, that’s why :blush:

1 Like