How To Promote Your Story

Hi guys,

So I’ve just published the first 3 chapters of my story - which I’m really proud of - but of course no one has read it because no one knows about it.

Does anyone know of any ways to bring my story of those dusty shelves and get it out there a bit? Preferably a way that doesn’t use social media.

Thank you!!

9 Likes

r4r for , and maybe gem choice for gem choice, promote it, promote it here, and other soical meiders. ask other people to promote your story. those are the only options.

5 Likes

I just published yesterday too! If you find any way to promote, let me know.

2 Likes

Hey ElenLordGames,

Like @line123462 said it right, R4R is a possibility. Also promote at this forum (add your promotion at the promotion-threads,) ask for help and feedback from other authors at this forum.

3 Likes

I only published mine 2 days ago and things aren’t going too well, only on 9 views but all of them are from R4R so in my opinion that’s the best way to go. lots of people (including me) are always down for a R4R

3 Likes

Check out this link even though it’s closed I can still help:

I Wanna Help You Guys Promote Your Stories (List Them Below And Read The Rules To Get Promoted On My Instagram Account) - Community / Promote Your Story - Episode Forums (episodeinteractive.com)

2 Likes

post about it using hashtags, go to group accounts, and ask for review/shoutout.

2 Likes

There’s lots of group accounts on Instagram where you can request story shoutouts. Getting story reviews, Doing R4R and promoting your story on forums also helps :relaxed:

2 Likes

Thanks everyone, great ideas! I’ll give them a try :))