How to put emojis in thread titles? :blob_hearts: ❤

okay so i’m not sure if this is in the right category but
how do u put emojis in thread titles?
i hv been wondering about this for 15 million years, yet i cant find out soo HELP PLS
thank u :blob_hearts:

8 Likes

If you are on the phone app, it’s :point_up:this icon, the smiley face, if you’re making a post it will just be on your phone where it normally is when you do a text.

2 Likes

Moved to Site Feedback since this is about the forum. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

hey :blob_hearts:
um i don’t use the phone app, i only use the tab on laptop…
can i add emojis to titles on laptops?

1 Like

idk abt laptops, but I have a mac so I jus right click and there’s “emojis and symbols” and I click that. Don’t know if ur laptop has it tho, lmk if it works!

1 Like

i don’t have that :sweat_smile:
but thank u sosomuch anyway! :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

What I do is select to create a topic. And in the body section ( the section where I am going to write my question or whatever my topic is going to be about ) I will select the emoji that I want to use in the title. After the emoji is selected , in the body of the message it will be written in words and symbols. I then select the words and symbols that make up the emoji I want to use, and I highlight and copy them. Then I go back to the topic title, and I paste all of the words letters and symbols that make up the emoji I wanted to use. Put a space after all the stuff you pasted into the title part, and then write the title you wanted to write. When you post your topic, the emoji will be right there in your topic, just like I did here for one of my topics:
UPDATED

How to add Emoji to Topic

1 Like
1 Like

omg!! thank u sosososo much! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

You are very welcome! :heart:

2 Likes

Now that you have the answer , you can even click the solved button for the response where the answer was posted!!! Then one of the admins can close this thread!!! :grin:

2 Likes

idk y but i can’t find the solution button :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Maybe it is hidden.
Try tapping the three buttons and see if the option comes up then:

2 Likes

Or… maybe it doesn’t have a solved option because this is for the Site feedback! I’ve never seen this before . :woman_shrugging:t4: :joy:

2 Likes

yeah maybe.
it wasn’t there even when i clicked the three dots
though the other topics usually have solution buttons tho!

2 Likes

only had “flag” “bookmark” “link” and “like” :frowning_face:
but thank u again :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Not a problem at all!!! But that is actually hilarious though. :laughing:

1 Like

When I next go on the laptop I’ll have a look

1 Like

You know what??? I just tried to mark a thread that I wrote a little bit ago as solved… but the button wasn’t there either… maybe something is going on with the site right now. Maybe the
Solved box is temporarily missing and will return later.

1 Like

oh really?
wait lemme go check :clown_face:

1 Like