HOW TO: Rear Animations

Bump <3

1 Like

Bump :yay:

Bump :dizzy:

does anyone know how to direct bringing a character backward in episode limelight

You want them to walk/glide from the front of the screen, further away from us (the reader), while the character has their back turned to us or is facing us?

Hi ! I have a question. Do you know how to do vertical pans ?

For a zoom going up and down, this would have to do with zooms and it is the second number in the zoom command that controls the camera going from top to bottom or vice versa.

Example:

Can read more on zooms here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5lqYesF2My/?igshid=3mzxo7p8aevy

1 Like

Thank you very much!

Bump :sunflower:

Bump :two_hearts:

Bump :rose:

Bump :butter:

Bump :sunflower:

omg thank u! i was stressing on why my character kept facing right instead of left lol, youre a lifesaver :new_moon_with_face:
@JemU776 help…okie my character is doing run_neutral_loop_rear and I coded her to face right like u said while running to a certain spot, but it doesn’t work, she’s still running to a spot on the left screen while facing right, looks like she’s running backwards, halp :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Could you show your script?

1 Like

@FEMALEAVATAR walks to spot 0.434 29 270 and FEMALEAVATAR does it while walk_stairs_down_loop
@pan to zone 1
@FEMALEAVATAR faces right
@FEMALEAVATAR walks to spot 0.434 216 270 and FEMALEAVATAR does it while run_neutral_loop_rear

@FEMALEAVATAR walks to spot 0.434 216 270 and FEMALEAVATAR faces left and FEMALEAVATAR does it while run_neutral_loop_rear

I see you’re having her go from left (29) to right (216) while keeping height (0.434) and floor level/up-down direction consistent (270). You can also make her just run from one point to another without using rear (I find walking and running with rear is good for having the character walk from the front of the screen to further back and pretty much almost all 3 values are changing, the first and third number do change since they get smaller and walk further up)

1 Like

Bump!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.