HOW TO: Rear Animations

Bump

Bump :dancer:

how do i make characters walk in a certain time while doing a walk_rear?

Example from above:

JEM will walk to that new spot placement in 1.5 seconds. You can replace 1.5 with a diff number (it’s in seconds).

Quick run down of spot directing:

@CHAR spot % X Y

% is the height of the character (scale size)
X is on the x-axis (left to right or right to left), numbers lower on left and higher on the right, think of it like a graph.
Y is on the y-axis (up, down/top, bottom) numbers lower near the bottom and higher at the top, also think of it like a graph.

Example using this:

@JEM spot 1.05 70 200

1.05 is the height
70 is the X
200 is the Y

1 Like

Thank you :grin:

No problem :green_heart:

Bump :waffle:

Bump :hibiscus:

Bump :dancer: :taco:

Bump :wink:

Bump :hibiscus:

Bump! :yay: :gem: :gift_heart:

By the way:

Code:

@GIRL faces left AND GIRL is rear

What we see:

Girl’s back to the reader and she’s facing right (how, we, the reader see, her, it’s opposite)

But if we flip her around, forward, keeping her direction the same, in this case, she’ll be facing left.

So yes,

this concept is so true. Thanks for pointing it out so others can understand better :heart:

I’ll probs come back to this post to edit a visual in but if you place a character in front of GIRL and then see it from their viewpoint, you’ll see GIRL faces left :metal2: :revolving_hearts:

Haha, hope I didn’t confuse things. If I did, feel free to curse me in your head and discard this whole post :joy: :crazy_face: :lollipop: :blob_hearts:

Bump :heart:

Bump :chef:

Bump :blob_hearts:

Bump :gem:

1 Like

Bump <3

1 Like

Bump :yay:

Bump :dizzy:

does anyone know how to direct bringing a character backward in episode limelight