HOW TO: Request From Artists

Artists work hard here on the forums, some of them are amazingly talented and are so nice to help you, with art for your story. So let’s make their lives easier.

giphy%20(6)

HOW TO: REQUEST

• Give a pose reference
  • Character Details {THEY ARE NEEDED}
  • Background
  • No thread hopping, that is totally disrespectful
  • Be patient
  • State “Ink” “Limelight” “Classic”
  • Drawn or Edited
  • State what chapter your on
  • Say please and thank you

HOW NOT TO: REQUEST

I’m requesting a background/cover for my story. It’s kind of hard to explain, but it’s gonna be the opening to each episode.

I can’t pay you

Thank you to everyone who offers btw!

Details:

Two characters. one boy one girl
A title
Limelight

30 Likes

Honestly not sure if this should be Art Resources or Episode Fan Community, so I went with Art Resources. :grin: Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

3 Likes

tHANKKKKKKKKKKKKK. YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

2 Likes

Bump!

love this

1 Like

THIS, IT’S A GIFT SENT FROM GOD!

I really appreciate you taking your time out to do this :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you so much :heart:!!

2 Likes

Ikr, makes life so much easier.:wink:

1 Like

Honestly, this needs to be pinned :triumph:

2 Likes

Some of yall need to see this again

1 Like

Bump!

Can I just mention?

I really hate when people make cover contest. trying to get people to make them a cover. I would feel really bad if multiple people made me a cover and I did not use them. I find them very rude doing this. and often all they offer is nothing in return. like oh yeah I credit you and follow you on instagram. credit you have to do no matter what. no thanks to the follow. I want people to follow me because they like what I post

3 Likes

I agree :clap::clap:

2 Likes

Can I add dont look for art scenes/covers if you just started. like if you are on first chapter and barely have written anything its a bit stupid to go out and spend time to get someone to make the cover. because chances are that person will give up on the story. most do. you dont belive how many stories I have stop writhing on.

if you wanna request art wait to you are almost finish.

2 Likes

That’s so helpful!

1 Like

Ppl need this thread :sob::sob:
Tysm for making it :heart:

1 Like

bump

1 Like

Bump!

It does feel weird asking, but its 100% people’s choice whether or not to enter a cover contest, so they aren’t really being taken advantage of.

I agree about not asking for art for something you aren’t very sure about.

1 Like