How to show the background

So this might be a dumb question, no one has figured out what I mean by this so I’m going to try and describe it a little better, and hope someone can help! So whenever I read some of the stories on the app, they often have scenes where the character is standing somewhere, for example like a pool background like this EXT. HOUSE POOL - DAY , and you can see the whole background and the characters look smaller. Is there a way to do this specifically? Thanks! Sorry if that was a bit confusing, I can try and describe it better if that would help anyone!

2 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong but I’m pretty sure you have to spot your character towards the back.

1 Like

spot directing, instead of standing screen center you can make your character stand in a specific “spot” lol. i have a slide in my google classroom on it https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1hFWiPqP4P44VtF1pD5hjG3lBlw2PFfivLcdeH_6KBB4/edit?usp=sharing. if you want to see the other tutorials, my room code is dmkdpcc

omg thank you so much!!!

Do you mean zooming out so you can see all 3 zones at once? :blush:

I think that’s it, yeah! (Sorry super knew to this and very confused if that wasn’t already obvious)

1 Like

*new not knew

1 Like

No worries, ALL of us were in the same position at some time in our coding journey :heartpulse::heartpulse:

On the portal, go to helpers, click camera and select zoom, then zoom out until you can see as little or as much of the bg as you want.

Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you so much!! :heartpulse:

1 Like