How to Split the screen

I have one of my characters in a living and the other in a computer room. I want to know how to add the split to have my characters both seen but them in their own backgrounds. Anyone can help me please?

Hi there! I have a script for that if you’d like it :))

Hi and yes I would like that.

You can spit screen like this, I can help you if you want

1 Like

Okay that interesting and I will accept all the help and resources I can. I appreciate the offer.

Sure! But what way would you like the split screen to go? since you’ll need to get the desired background and crop it in a way and turn it into an overlay (I can do this for you) for the script to work

The way I initially wanted to go was the first character just walked in and got a call. The first character answer the calls and I want the split to occur after the first character responds.

So basically, you need the overlay of second background so what background you need to be as overlay

computer room.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the step by step this will help me out so much. Thank you for the assist.

1 Like

One more thing if I may ask. How do you go about removing the split once you done?

1 Like

you can either shift both character and the overlay back to the starting position (exact same way as you put them on the scene you will just use the original starting coordinates, or you simply clear them from scene

@overlay NAME clear
@remove CHAR

Thank you

1 Like

will this do

2 Likes

To make it transparent use remove.bg website

thank you yes that will do.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.