How to Start an Episode

I’m starting my second episode but I don’t know how to start it off. I want it to begin it right at the point that I ended my last episode but I don’t know how. Can anybody help me please? :slight_smile:

You could copy the last scene from your previous episode, and only keep what’s necessary.

I could but then I would have to make them walk onto the screen but I want it to where when it fades in, for the characters to already be there. But thank you anyways!

Like I said, only keep what’s necessary. Therefore, you would remove the @CHAR walks to spot S X Y and replace that with @CHAR spot S X Y AND CHAR faces direction AND CHAR is animation

1 Like

I’ll try it, thanks!

When previewing the episode, there should be an option to copy the whole scene - copy stage. I haven’t tried it personally, but it should do the job for you.

1 Like

Hey can you guys give me some tips I feel like my script is unnecessarily long are there better and shorter ways for me to do stuff I have like 200 lines for one scene I just feel like it’s way too long and I’ve only done a little😟please help…

I have a scene there is 700 lines and its only speechbubbels.

200 lines is not a lot. it is a lot if its just people talking with out anything happeining though

1 Like

you mean spot direct them to the scene

1 Like

Thx!