How to stay motivated

So I wanted to take a little break from writing on Episode, this was supposed to be a 2-day vacation. But that little vacation turned into a week, and then a mouth. I already tried just sitting in a nice quiet place without a TV or phone, just me and my laptop. But ended up exactly where I started with subtle differences to the story that didn’t progress the story in any way. This has been the routine for a month and a half now and I’m still getting nothing done. I always end up finishing early with no progress being made and just to passing out until 7 p.m.
This is effecting my school life because of the weird sleep schedule I’m currently on.
I want to break out of this routine because I feel like I’m a waste of life just waiting for something else to happen.

What are someone ways to stop this degrading routine~
You can say literally anything

1 Like

I think what you need to do is make a schedule on what time you are going to work on your story each day, And during the time you work on your story make sure not to get distracted and concentrate.

Keep remembering why you wanted to write your story in the first place. If you need to take a short break during the scheduled time then that would be good.

1 Like

Listen, you cant always be motiveted. But you can always plan your story. Try this, before you start coding ur scene take a notebook or your Phone and write down what you want to happen in this scene, including the dialogs, backgrounds and where to put the overlays and how many you’ll make (if you use them). If that doesnt work either, watch a movie that is related to the plot of your story, it might give you ideas for dialogs. Now if neither of these work, maybe you arent ready to go back into writing yet. I hope i helped :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.