🖼 HOW TO: Upload Cover / Background / Overlay

Bump :slight_smile:

1 Like

bump :grin:

Bump :dizzy: :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Help in Overlays trying to make a new one…

b u m p

1 Like

Hi! A little help here!

So I was searching in google for extra backgrounds, I found images of Episode Hidden Backgrounds.
Can I upload it and use it in my story? Because I can’t find it at the writer’s portal backgrounds. Just wondering if I can upload it as MY UPLOAD BACKGROUNDS.

Thanks Much! :slight_smile:

Of course you can :blush: we all using them :smiley:

1 Like

awe, thanks! :slight_smile:

Bump :spider_web:

A magical bump :unicorn:

Hi , I created my own looping background of a college campus. BUT it’s not working on my story.
'Cause I want my characters to have a dramatic entrance. How do I properly do it? I thought I made the right thing,

(Oh and P.S. I already tried the looping background that the episode has but when I uploaded my own, it doesn’t work. Or is it just like that? Lol i’m confused.)

You can’t upload your own looping background. You can choose from what episode has (they have loop in the name) or make your own using overlay and loop command

bump :blush:

Does anyone know how to stop a cover from going live when you update?

I completely spaced that I entered it into a contest and can’t change the cover until the winners are announced. How to I prevent the new cover from going live when I add episodes?

Once you upload a new cover and it has been approved there’s nothing you can do.

bump :slight_smile:

bump!

Every time I try to add my background it keeps saying it’s to big… What can I do?

you need to resize it.

1 Like

bump! :wink: