How to upload mobile story to a computer?

Hello!

So, I am in the process of writing my own story… I have three episodes written already, but I wanna be able to upload it to a computer… However, when I try to do that, I don’t really know what I’m doing. I don’t see any actual thing to click on that allows me to upload my story to a computer, so I can edit it before publishing it… I read the directions on what’s needed to get the mobile story to a computer, but none of it actually explains HOW to get it to a computer… Any help with this, would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance!(:

I do not think it’s currently possible.

That’s weird then, to have the option to create a mobile story, but no way to get it published from a computer… Hehe sorry, I’m new at the Episode thing!

2 Likes

Something else, I emailed Episode about it, and they had previously told me the mobile story needs to be transferred to a computer… Lol… I’m confused hehe(:

1 Like

Maybe they mean the code? I never knew it was possible.

1 Like

Code? How would I find that?(: thank you for your help, btw!!

1 Like

I guess what I mean code is that when you make a mobile story you give the characters animations and all, so maybe the only way is too put all of that in to the writer portal? Maybe @Dara.Amarie or @JemU776 can help!

All you need to do is log in with the same email and password you used to log into the app: https://www.episodeinteractive.com

The storiesvyou created in mobile creation will be there.

1 Like

I tried that, but my story isn’t popping up on the computer for some reason. I used the correct email, too, it popped up with my profile info on there. I emailed Episode about it again last night, so I’m hoping to find out what’s up with it.

Just curious, do we have to have a certain amount of lines in our story per episode, before our mobile creation stories can pop up on our writing portal, when trying to access our account via a computer? I was wondering if it not popping up had something to do with that.

Anywho, thank you for helping me! I am really sorry about this. I should have started my story on the computer, instead of trying to do it with the mobile creation story. I just thought it would give me an easier start, and then I’d be able to work on it with a computer.

1 Like

When you log into the portal, click on “Manage Stories” then on the left side of the page there’s a list of stories under “My Stories”. Scroll through that list until you find the title of your story.

1 Like

just remember once you do edit on the writers portal that you can no longer edit on the mobile app.

1 Like

Thank you all soo much!!(: I found my story hehe… I blame it on my being a newby here… I sincerely apologize! I do have another question… Is there a way I can preview my story on writer’s portal, so that I may see what it looks like, as if I were to play the story back?

Yes, when you are in the script for either one of your episodes just click on “Preview” at the rop right next to “Save” and the web previewer will show your story.

Well maybe check if there are errors or text me on Instagram neethela123

1 Like