HOW TO: Use Easing Functions :disco:

How do I use easebouncein?

@overlayname shifts to (coordinate positions) in # of seconds using easebouncein

Thank You

Bump!

Oh wow, itā€™s really cool, apparently you can use easing functions with zooms as well (@zoom on X Y to % in S using easing_function) in addition to overlays (really wicked)
And Ink lip colors work in a Limelight Customization template which is so fascinating.

Iā€™m really impressed and I like discovering new things ^^

5 Likes

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: NO WAY!

2 Likes

lightbulb goes on for both of us We are now going to use this a lot, ha ha ha :smirk:

And yeah, itā€™s so freaking cool :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Bump

Small bump and lil questionā€¦ Has anyone noticed a difference between previewer and app when testing these out?

1 Like

Tried it out for zooming, looked good on the previewed but very jagged on the app :confused:

2 Likes

I found the elastic eases look different in the portal. Iā€™ve mostly been doing it with overlays. Done it a few times with zooms, but only as practice

2 Likes

The best easing functions paired w/ zooms are ā€œeasein/easeoutā€, itā€™s slightly odd with the others (from testing.)

4 Likes

iā€™m so confused! So you can use easings to basically animate overlays right?

Yep and you can use them for zooms as well.

So like if u want your overlay to bounce or the zoom to bounce, etc. It is really cool, I encourage u to test it out.

ok thanks! Iā€™ll play around with it.

1 Like

bumpin

1 Like

Bump :clock1030:

1 Like

BumpšŸ‘†

1 Like

Bump :ferris_wheel: