How to use horses example

Hey,

I know there already is a great and informative post about how to use horses in episode here:

But I wanted to give you guys a video example of how to use and animate them in your story.

I made a video about how to use horses if you still don’t understand how they work. (+a picture that explains it a bit if you don’t have the time to watch it)
Link: https://youtu.be/N5bfr9pXbFI

I want you guys to make your ideal story and want to help you with directing too. If you have ANY questions DM me on Instagram @epicpasteltales, leave a comment here or on my YouTube channel (PastelTales_Episode). :kissing_heart:

just gonna say, thank you for putting your time and effort into your videos! they will definitely help out younger writers/coders :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Oh thanks❤️ I remember when I started out and had no idea how to write a story. Hopefully I can help people with these videos🥰

1 Like

I posted one a few days ago

1 Like

I checked if there were videos about how to use horses, but couldn’t find any haha. I’m going to subscribe❤️

1 Like

thanks. I guess they dont show up. new youtubers always have a hard time been find. I did post the video in both. forums about the horses though.

but again one post between 100’s is easy to never find.

I have subscribed to your channel too,

1 Like

Aw thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.