How were you asked out to prom?

Ok so I noticed prom is a big discussion right now, and while I’m not a junior yet I wanna know how you guys were asked…:smirk:

6 Likes

im a loser lol i didnt get asked jk but seriously i didnt get asked i just went with a group a friends and i lowkey took my friends date BUT she wasnt with him at all she was just doing her thing with other guys and stuff…and he came to me willingly LOL BUT on a real note me and my others friends just talked about how it was mad “disrespectful” how she asked some guy who btw doesnt go to out school(but we were close with in middle school) cam with her to prom and she just ditched him and we lowkey just passed him around us…so he didnt feel bad

3 Likes

but i did help some with their promposal

so it was like a scavenger hunt he had someone hand her one clue and to the next to the next etc until she got to the end were there was a group of us holding a poster that said prom but with melted crayon so it was kind of like :point_down::point_down: but with the word prom

5 Likes

Prom was on my birthday lol :joy: I never went though, partying and dancing isn’t really my thing, actually I can’t dance at all XD

7 Likes

I wasn’t asked out to prom, because it’s not a tradition in my country (I mean the asking out part). :,D

3 Likes

In Australia we have Formal instead of prom. I went alone, since I was a bit of a loser and loved it! :wink::grin:

I’m not sure about the asking out bit…most people at my school just went as friends. :joy:

7 Likes

Funny story. I was asked to prom after the prom. Yup. He said I really wanted to take you, I should’ve asked. I’m glad I went with my friends though, it was a lot of fun.

7 Likes

We don’t have prom at my school in the netherlands, only the exam classes, they had prom yeseterday, it’s an tradition that the exam students arrive in crazy and funny means of transport so two guys came riding on the back of TWO FUCKING CAMELS! and I live in the netherlands! I mean how did they get those!!!??

3 Likes

Aww that’s really cute…and then he ditched her :slightly_frowning_face:

Wait lol did you tell him it doesn’t work like that :laughing:

1 Like

Wow that’s extremely crazy :grin:

1 Like

Hahah I just sort of said never mind I think

2 Likes

What :laughing::laughing:

1 Like

At least you got cupcakes out of it :woman_shrugging: GOALS

1 Like

Mmmhm like you would ever pay for that

1 Like

I missed prom :pensive:

1 Like

Awww :cry:

1 Like

Did you wanna ask someone out??

1 Like

I wasn’t asked to prom.

I’m not old enough to go

1 Like

Me either :sweat_smile: although there is someone in my grade who is going to the prom with her boyfriend who’s a junior :woman_shrugging:

1 Like