How works the coordinates by an overlay

Hey,

I need your help, I want to place an overlay on the background. But there is an error and I don’t know what to do. There is in the error that I need coordinates, but I do not understand, someone can explain that to me.

Thx, Esther

PS. I’m not English of American or something like that, so my English is not very good.(maybe you could see that) :sweat_smile::kissing_heart:

This thread may help you :):

Here is also a little thing about what the coordinate themselves are.

Thank you very much, I’m going to try.

Thank you, it really helps, but now there is another problem…

I can’t use @PAN to zone# and the ‘faces right’ don’t work, pls could you help me again

Can you post a picture of the not working piece of script? And also, what is the error message?

I found out why the ‘faces right’ doesn’t worm, but the ‘@pan to zone #’ is still a problem

Here it is, btw this is gonna be my first story, so it isn’t good, I know that :smile:

Lower case pan.

It works, thank you very much :heart::heart:

I just found out that the coordinates of the overlay and of my character are not good, but I do not know how to adjust / do that. Pls can you help me again.

You need to click directing helper, then click overlay helper and move the overlay whenever it’s suitible

thank you very much, that’s exactly what i need

Here is an additional guide on spot directing if needed.

Thank you :heart:

Moved to Directing Helps and Tips since it involves scripting. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink: