How would you address an author about a crossover

So I was thinking of asking somebody to do a story crossover with me and I was wondering how I would address them like that because I haven’t really seen anybody else post anything about it on here so if you’ve ever done a story crossover with somebody or have any tips on how to ask them please tell me :pleading_face::two_hearts:

1 Like

It isn’t allowed.

4 Likes

Oh wow that’s really weird but thank you!

I saw a story doing crossover :thinking: those two were pretty popular stories too

1 Like

report them It isn’t allowed and I know some stories still does them or episode just hasn’t caught on to the ones still doing crossovers. But, if we are talking about the same one, those stories were made before the thread was made. Some people even mentioned that on the thread, but idk??

1 Like

Well this story was made in 2018 if I’m not wrong

Therefore, the story was made first. Crossovers that have already been made don’t have to be deleted - yet.

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like