How would you change your life today if the average life expectancy was 400 years?

My last post of the week :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :yum:

Can you imagine having a mid-life crisis at 200 years old lol?

I can’t imagine living a vampire life. After living 100 years, what else is there to do?

4 Likes

literally.

1 Like

Lol. I thought about it and I was like :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :woman_shrugging:t5:

Oh my- I could do so much! Shiz- I would definitely try to make a change in this world.

1 Like

:joy: :joy:right…it’s time to dip after all those year

1 Like

How would you change things? Would you become president?

1 Like

:joy::joy::rofl:

1 Like

I would travel the world…by walking HAHAHA.

But tbh, just wander in the deep depths of the ocean~ I wouldn’t need to breathe anyway

1 Like

LOL. :joy:

1 Like

I mean walking everywhere you would see everything. You would have some bomb stories.

1 Like

i wouldn’t change my life. all i do is eat, sleep, and go on my electronics anyway, so it wouldn’t matter after if i wasted 400 years doing that lol

1 Like

Oh no! I would never want to be president. I’m not into politics and that role is too much pressure.

1 Like

:rofl: I hear ya. Have you seen that movie Wall-E?

1 Like

when i was like 3 but i forgot all about it lol

1 Like

That is a lot to deal with.

1 Like

Technology spoiled those people. It got to the point that humans couldn’t even walk because technology did everything for them.

1 Like

yeah but bc of quarantine, there isn’t really anything else to do haha

1 Like

True. Well I hope they come out with a vaccination soon. Otherwise some of us might get use to not going outside and being glued to computer screens lol.

1 Like

I would want to help put an end to issues like racism and global warming. I want to make a change in this lifetime, but I just don’t think I have enough time to make that big of changes :confounded:

1 Like

You might be surprised at how much you can accomplish in a few years. I think money kind of speed some of those hot topics you mentioned up unfortunately. Some people lobby to change policies or fund politician’s to vote on a bill a certain way.

1 Like