How would you react:

If your manager had a grandaughter who died, and you found the grandaughter’s ghost, how would you react?

1 Like

:cold_face: :exploding_head: :scream: :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Probably be very confused and startled, then freak out and get the HELL out of there. BOI HELL NAH

1 Like

Lmao.

1 Like

i would say “what the f*ck” and then probably wouldn’t speak and just look hella confused

1 Like

I- I- I would just tell her that her grandpa loves her and misses her I guess

2 Likes

Calm down and try to talk to it…?

1 Like

Stupid question ahead:

dId YoU eNcOuNtEr It?!

1 Like

Atleast I didn’t but I’d like to lol

1 Like

Well this thread atleast gave me an idea for a new story :joy: and btw I’d find it more amusing if the manager had a grandson instead and he was of my age lol :crazy_face:

1 Like

Well, all the best on the story, then

1 Like

:pray:

1 Like

Lmao I’m making a story about ghosts so this happens to the MC lmao

1 Like

Oh…

1 Like

Oof.

But please don’t straight up take the idea :sparkling_heart:, The reason I made this post is so I know how to make the MC react

1 Like

Oh sooooo sry :joy: however depends on the personality of the mc- If she’s daring n brave she would find that interesting and challenging and would straight away try to discover the truth but yea she’s a human so at times she might get frustrated too. If she’s neutral, she would act a little terrified but later out of curiosity, she might want to unleash the truth behind the ghost aaaaand u obviously the third category :joy: and I highly doubt that ur mc belongs to tha. Just my own opinion :grin:

Just dont use the idea please, thank you!

1 Like

Yeah :joy:

1 Like

Thank you for understanding! I don’t mean to sound rude :blush::

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.