How would you write a story about recovering from a toxic relationship?

So my mc started dating someone who was sweet at first but after a few weeks the relationship started to become toxic. She broke up with him, and because of her relationship with him she feels like she can’t fall in love with anyone.

How would I write this, and what should I include?

2 Likes

may be a journey of self recovery

• plots

. paving a path in order to top her job/business while LI can be her rival company CEO
.she can be in university, finding ways how to get over with that break up while suffering with grades asks the teacher to help her out so she adviced for tutor who can be a top student aka LI (cliche romance)

duhhh its easyyyyyy

She may become famous and do hard work to keep her busy (so she dont think of her toxic ex)

Hmmm, it depends on what you imagined, but I’d probably write something like this:

• First, she would go into an awful state of numbness. She wouldn’t behave like herself, she’d lock herself home and eat a lot of ice cream. The basic stuff
  • Then there are 2 possible paths I’d take: either her friends would force her to go out again and she’d find a guy and use him as rebound or she would simply focus on getting better with the motivation of her loved ones. The first path is more dramatic and probably more interesting as well. She’d play (unintentionally) with the guy’s feelings; he would love her when she couldn’t love him, because she wasn’t able to; not yet at least. And I’d focus on using all of the drama, and the friendships, and the hearthbreak itself to make her heal and become a better person. And maybe she’d end up with the guy in the end.
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.