How's everyone doing in quarantine?

Hey Guys! Howโ€™s everyone feeling? I hope you are feeling good! Remember to drink lots of water and wear your mask. I hope none of you are sick and you are feeling well. Love you guys!

13 Likes

To be honest it could be going better but Iโ€™m fortunate that I get to spend it with my family. It has given me time to do lots of things I normally wouldnโ€™t do but has its negatives. I find myself lonely a lot of the time or bored because my family is here but I get tired of talking to the same people everyday and it gets exhausting. But Iโ€™m thankful overall that quarantine gave me time off from school and to really focus on doing things that I love and discovering new hobbies.

3 Likes

I donโ€™t know whether to hate it or love it honestly. It gave me time to get myself back together after a very stressful school year but I also donโ€™t know what to do with myself most of the time. And i miss talking to people outside my family.

3 Likes

Yes me too! Iโ€™ve found episode writing and reading as a hobby and that has helped me a bit more in quarantine. I hope that things start to look up for you, and Iโ€™m glad that you get to spend time with your family.

2 Likes

Yes I feel the same, I miss a lot of people, but all we can hope for is the best.

3 Likes

Definitely trying to hang in here! Iโ€™ve been in pretty strict quarantine for 4 months now & itโ€™s definitely taking its toll. But thankful I have finally been able to jump on here, too! drinking water is always good advice :joy::+1:t3:

2 Likes

:blob_sun: Iโ€™m Doing Great, Because There Is A Chinese Proverb, It Goes, :blob_sun:

โ€œ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง๐™™ ๐™ค๐™›๐™› ๐™œ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ž๐™จ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง. ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š.โ€

:blob_sun: I Truly Believe This Applies To Quarantine. We Must Be Paitient And Stay Safe, While Keeping Everyone Else Safe, For The Coronavirus To Fade, And Eventually Dissapear, But If Someone Who is Impatient And Selfish, Doesnโ€™t Take The Proper Precautions, They Could Get Sick, Or Get Their Family Sick, And Sadly They Could Die. I Hate Death, I Donโ€™t Know Anyone Who Doesnโ€™t. So I Am Doing Great Knowing That I Am Keeping Others As Well As Myself Safe. :blob_sun:

(ใฃโ—”โ—กโ—”)ใฃ :blob_sun: Thatโ€™s All I Need To Be Happy :blob_sun:
54f93ad67886cef89854197c045a37d7

5 Likes

horrible, period.

1 Like

Haha! Iโ€™m glad you are doing well!

2 Likes

Aw Iโ€™m sorry! I hope it gets better for you!

3 Likes

Wow that is so true! Iโ€™m glad you are doing well and not only keeping yourself safe but keeping others safe as well!

3 Likes

same with me
I feel its both good and bad but I really miss my friends and cousins.
Till then guys , stay Home and Stay Safe

1 Like

Iโ€™m doing okay. Well this quarantine gave me some free time to learn coding on episode. Iโ€™m thinking about writing a story. Iโ€™d appreciate it if you guys suggest me some tutorials. :smile:

2 Likes

Well the start of mine was awful because online school was stressful and I felt very alone even on the first week, even with my amazing family haha. But it got better! Now, quarantine has pretty much been lifted where I live, I mean we still have to be carful of course, but I can now hangout with friends!

2 Likes

aw thatโ€™s sad

quarantine is over for me. obviously, the schools are still taking precautions but thereโ€™s actually no cases of COVID in my area.

2 Likes

WHY IS THIS SUCH A CUTE POST OMG THATโ€™s TRUE AND :100:!!

1 Like

Thanks and Iโ€™m currently pretty good.

2 Likes

Iโ€™m doing okay :ok_hand:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.