How's online school going for you?

Ikr…they give me 6 or 5 assignments :joy:

1 Like

Chérie, I get way more than that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Im done with school, i have been for 6 weeks now lol but when I was doing the first week I couldn’t pay attention much and got distracted a lot

1 Like

Poor lass :joy::sweat_smile:

Im sorry
I couldn’t handle any more…

1 Like

That’s understandable :sweat_smile:

1 Like

it’s going great for me… if you ignore the 17 tasks i haven’t done

1 Like

Honestly, it’s going pretty well! :grin: I have been motivated to write my story, more recently because I realize how good I have it just coding. I set a schedule for myself too with a support system to back me up!
I, in all honestly, work better at night. I like to wake up around 12 pm-2 pm.
I know it sounds shameful :joy: But It all works out! I wakeup eat eggs or berries after I wake up, Take a shower, brush my teeth, watch tv till 4-ish go for a four-mile walk. (Because in all honesty I know I will not walk that much in a quarantine day if I don’t.) Then I come home and eat dinner…
And that’s when the night begins… :smirk: I get on the forums, work on requests, watch a bit of JuJu And Des (fav YouTubers!) then I do the school work in all my classes within the span of two days.

So I guess as long as you make it fun and good for you, and your schedule, you will be able to push through school! I find it important for people to be happy with everything they do because as someone who has and still suffers from depression and pushing through things in a :eyes: way :eyes: I don’t like it makes it worse and ultimately lead to my downfall. So you better make sure you put YOU first ok?

2 Likes
My rant

Ok if I’m being honest online school sucks in every direction. There is absolutely no benefits. In the beginning, we all thought we would get more sleep and more time for ourself. Well we were all WRONG. I realized after awhile how bad my sleeping schedule is like I sleep at 3 or 4 am and wake up at 12 or 1pm .:expressionless: The worst part is that once we wake up, we have to do our schoolwork and after that short ass sleep, we don’t want to do work. It then leads to procrastination which then leads us to distraction. Now I’m regretting it all because now I have 24 assignment to do for English alone.:confounded: School maintains a good sleeping schedule and a good balance between a break and when we need to work. Like at home, I’ll literally be doing my homework for an hour and take a 5 hour break​:roll_eyes:. And what’s up with teacher giving us a lot of work. Like at school, we would have 2 homework assignment for each subject to do but when it’s online, we have 8 assignment due that day. The worst feeling is when you’ve completed your work for the day and take a break the next day but the teacher gives you another 5 assignments to do. And on top of that, they processed to say I miss you all.:expressionless:(no hate to teachers) The hardest part is not seeing your friends. Like school can be a drag sometimes but having your friends there makes it a 100 times better. There the ones making you happy and laughing and without seeing them, it can be boring and depressing. For example, let’s say you had a sucky test at school and now you don’t feel good anymore, your friends are there to distract you from the bad test you had but for online school, no ones there to support you because your friends are busy with their own work and u can’t confront your parents because then they’ll yell at you for not studying enough and soon on.
Yeah so that’s my rant. Any one who is homeschooled or just naturally taking online school are WOW :open_mouth:. Also anyone who is going back to school, be grateful. Good luck on online school. I know I’ll need it.:sob:

5 Likes

this is a mood

2 Likes

My exams have been cancelled so I literally HAVE no schoolwork.

It’s bizzare.

2 Likes

they didn’t offer my subject this summer :joy:, most likely because: 1 our internet providers are one of the worst, 2 not everyone can afford to even have internet from where I live.

1 Like

I feel like finally I have something to do… the Uni and the Episode writing… finally I found the guts to just go with the flow and not be scared anymore :joy:

2 Likes

That’s… relatable

1 Like

I’m glad it’s going well girl :grin:
I hope everything works out for you :blush:

2 Likes

I relate girl but it’s going to get better ok
I can agree that this is harder than online school…

2 Likes

:eyes: lucky
:joy::blush:

1 Like

Honestly, I just moved to my school in January and my school experiences are what triggers my depression because of bullying/no friends. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: So I guess that’s why I do better online

2 Likes

Horrible, I haven’t been motivated lately. I’m confused and don’t understand the topics. Only way I’m getting through it because of cheating.

1 Like

Lucky for me, one of my teacher are making us do super fun scavenger hunts, but my math teacher is boring me like crazy, I forget everything in the class and a pray that she doesn’t ask me a question!

1 Like

Thankfully tomorrow is the last day for my school! I started off very motivated and was completing all my work in the morning, but I started slacking off and didn’t finish my stuff till midnight lol. But since I’m an all honors student (preparing for AP) I had a lot more work.

3 Likes