Http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6206434499035136

Hi Guys! I just wanted to promote My new Story!
Take a look if you‘d like.:point_right:t3::point_left:t3:
It would be cool if you‘d recommend Stories here so I can read them. :wink::sparkling_heart:

Title Kiss me before you Leave me :kiss:

Author Tamara

Genre Love/Drama :smirk:

Episodes 6 (more Episodes Are coming soon :point_right:t3::point_left:t3:)
Style Limelight :slight_smile:
Description After Melissa was late for her part-time job as waitress she had to do some reworking till closing Time. But then she was saved by a stranger who protected her from a creep that tried to bother her. Can you handle their Love Drama? :shushing_face:

Btw, it COULD be that the first few chapters have some small errors but in another chapters it‘ll be okay. (:blush:
Let me know if you read My Story. :slight_smile: :relaxed:

3 Likes

would you like my opinion about the story?

1 Like

I can do a r4r with you if you want.

Title: Relentless (LL)

Description: Leah and Xavier were abandoned on The Island as babies. Together, they try to figure out why. Along the away, they discover even more than they ever could have anticipated. (LL)

Hello I’ll let you here my story because I think you’d like so
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5236399267840000
Story description
“Ema Sweeney comes back to the City after 3 years since she left. ¿What happen when she’s forced to marry her biggest enemy Kane Lockhart? ¿Who’ll be the first to lose in this game?’’ (LL) (customization, two love interest,)
IG: @annievcepi

Title: You’re Mine

Author: Aoi

Genre: Romance, Fantasy

Style: Limelight

Description: You’re a half demon with heterochromia abandoned by your mom but when a soon to be Christian girl crosses your path will you two get along (CC) (MC) (Male)

Instagram: aoi_episode_author360

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5155553097351168

1 Like

Hey!
Thanks for this thread

My story Description:

Name: The Princess of Light
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters released: 4 (Ongoing)
Instagram: @priya.episodestorys
Link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Princess of Light

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

(Yes i have 2 story covers :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)
Both small and large cover by @KylieJay :heart:

1 Like

Sure :blush:

Let‘s do it! :blush:

Thank you! I‘ll take a look at it. :gift_heart:

Seems interesting! I‘ll add it on my shelf.

1 Like

Here is my story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Story: Bad Luck
Author: Senada
Gerne: Romance/Comedy
Style: LL
Chapters: 3 (ongoing)
Description: You got the job at the hospital in LA , but then you find out that the doctor you will be working with is living in the same building as you.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5831634731597824

Cover:
Bad_Luck_ocYR_posterThumb_v85tL06vBL

My story
Title: Act of Vengeance
Author: Rosenspitze
Genre: Thriller/Drama
Description: 1926: A hazardous situation and the shadowing of a girl have one thing in common: the death of your friends. Your plan - finding the murderers & taking vengeance. The hunt begins!
Instagram: rosenspitze.epsiode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5819471904702464
Cover:

Hey so I just read your story this is personally my opinion as a reader and author I hope I don’t sound mean :blush:
First of I’d like to say that I see what you’re trying to explain and put out there I enjoyed Melissa and Ethan’s realtionship grow,
Melissa and Ethan:
He asked her to be his girlfriend within the time period of knowing her for 2 days which I found weird
Layers and overlays:
I noticed how when the characters were exiting they either went in front of other characters or through an overlay
More info about Melissa:
As a reader I like to know somewhat about my character I know it may seem boring but trust me by doing that you are building up the charcters persona and charcter
Everything went by quickly:
I feel like everything happened so quickly unless this a short drama romance then it should go by quickly but I don’t think it is, I mean Ethan and Melissa acted as if they have been together for years I’m not saying that there is a problem but someone with Ethan’s trauma should at least be a bit closed I mean he basically invited her to his mothers morgue, no reaction just a simple invitation but if that’s what you picture the characters persona to be like then I have no say in this
Melissa is easy I’m sorry but she is:
I’ve noticed that Melissa is extremely is to get with and is somewhat obsessed with Ethan it’s true, everywhere she goes she thinks about him at work/school/shopping/partying/family I mean she needs a life
Ethan is really tall in some scenes:
In some scenes Ethan is a normal hight the next he’s inhumanely tall it would be normal if he doesn’t have such a drastic change in his height every 2 scenes
Ethan is horny and it’s funny:
So here I’m not really complaining because it’s really funny I have a weird and ridiculous sense of humor also one of my favourite scenes is one he just starts smoking in her face that just got me laughing
A little sensitive:
I know I may sound ignorant but maybe you could leave a viewer discretion for the abuse parts some readers may have some traumatic pasts with that sort of stuff
Update cc:
Maybe you could update the cc to the latest features that stuff helps you get more reads for some reason Idk why
It was overall actually a good story
This isn’t a complaint, none of this is it’s just some pointers from a starting author to an amazing writer :stuck_out_tongue: I really enjoyed I promise you I’m not lying I would recommend this story for anyone who’s a sucker for love trust me you’ll/they’ll like it, keep up the great work! :purple_heart:

Thank you so much!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I will try to write more about their past in the future …, You were absolutely right on some points! …
I’ll hopefully pay more attention to these things. :zipper_mouth_face:
I’m still new to all of this Lmao that‘s why My Story isn‘t thaaat „Professional“ .
I am so glad about your pointers!! :blush:

1 Like

Title: Scarlet Rose

Author: Charlotte

Genre: Fantasy

Episodes: 5 (more coming soon)

Description: Two kingdoms at war. After 16 years of imprisonment, you find out that you have the power to end it. Her escape entails chaos, love and betrayal. Not every fairytale has a happy ending - will yours? (CC, choices matter, minigames)

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/5027860695023616

Instagram: @charlotte.episodes

Hi! Do anybody want to do r4r with me? :hugs:

Well That is My Story :point_down:t3:

Title Kiss me before you Leave me :kiss:

Author Tamara

Genre Love/Drama :smirk:

Episodes 6 (more Episodes Are coming soon :point_right:t3::point_left:t3:)
Style Limelight :slight_smile:
Description After Melissa was late for her part-time job as waitress she had to do some reworking till closing Time. But then she was saved by a stranger who protected her from a creep that tried to bother her. Can you handle their Love Drama? :shushing_face:

Link :point_down:t3::heart:

Hey, I Would Love To Do A R4R With You, Here’s My Story’s Info. Let Me Know How Many Chapters You Want Me To Read! :blush: :heart:

Title : Escaping My End
Genre : Drama, Romance, Action
Style : Ink
Episodes : 23 (On Going)
Instagram : @alee_epiisode
Description : It’s Been A Year Since Arcelia Has Been Kidnapped By Fernando. That’s Until She And Her Son Are Rescued By The Alvarez Mafia, But She Soon Starts To Fall For The Leader’s Right Hand Man, Danilo. It’ll Be A Constant War For Her Between The Alvarez Mafia And Fernando. That Is Until She Learns The Truth Of Her Past That Everyone In Her Family Has Hidden From Her…

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6527715697033216

COVER

No problem! I am sure future episodes will be even more amazing, if you need help with anything I’m here! :nerd_face: Btw I abolutely love the funny scenes they’re great!!!

1 Like

I‘d like a honest feedback and maybe advice on things I could improve😊
I recently published my first story

I would love to give you feedback :blush: