Https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/can-t-find-story/5020

I NEED SERIOUS HELP! Hi guys I had to get your attention. So I’m new here on the forum and I rlly like how u guys help each other find stories. So I read this story a long time ago but I wanted to finish it and there is no record of it on my profile. The story starts with the the MC being absed in the basement and then the police finds her and rescues her. She got adopted by this wonderful family and starts going to high school. So her teacher is one of the LI, but I think there were 3 or 4 LIs. Also one of LI was her adoptive brother and his name was Beau. He was supposed to protect her for this one guys which was the main LI I think and his name was unknowed but she was ordered to call him “boss”. The boss and the MC started going to the same therapist I think that was my last remembering of the story. Anyways she does have a lot of mental issues but that story made me so confused and I think reading the ending would make me understand the whole story. I think the boss paid the guy who absed her(it was maybe her father idk) to protect her but he did awful damage and she was seen as a girl that needed constant attention from everyone otherwise she breaks down. At least that’s how I perceived her. And also I remember one of the LIs had blue hair. Can’t remember anything else if I do I will reply here. please help me find the name of the story :sob::sob:

3 Likes

I’m not familiar with the story at all, but just going off of what you described it’s entirely possible it was removed from the app. If it actually shows the MC getting abused to start that’s a big no no, as is having a high schooler have a teacher for a love interest. And the adoptive brother LI might be problematic as well, since depending on how strict they want to be it could be seen as incest. I’m not saying it’s definitely been removed, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was.

I found the story it’s not removed but it’s locked there’s only like 6 chapters. It’s called “Evil is created” and I totally remembered it wrong. Thank you so much for responding

3 Likes