Hugging and Layers AND AHHHH I NEED HELP!

Why is everything so difficult haha? I need a thorough guide on hugging and creating layers for this cause I’m really confused and getting frustrated. This is what my script looks like so far.

@FEMALEAVATAR moves to screen center AND FEMALEAVATAR faces right AND FEMALEAVATAR is hug_neutral_loop_rear
@STELLA moves to screen left AND STELLA faces right AND STELLA is hug_neutral_pose

This is how you change layers :blush::

@CHARACTER moves to layer #

Hugging tutorial:

I encourage you to check out Joseph Evan’s tutorials on Youtube-that is where I started and am sure many people have, too.

1 Like

So I tried fixing it and it still says that I’m doing it wrong. This is what it looks like…

@FEMALEAVATAR moves to layer 1 AND @FEMALEAVATAR spot 1.280 167 -5 in zone 1 at layer 1 AND is hug_neutral_loop_rear
@STELLA moves to layer 0 and @STELLA spot 1.280 155 -17 in zone 1 at layer 0 AND is hug_neutral_pose

@FEMALEAVATAR moves to layer 1 AND @& FEMALEAVATAR spot 1.280 167 -5 in zone 1 at layer 1 AND FEMALEAVATAR is hug_neutral_loop_rear
@STELLA moves to layer 0 and @STELLA spot 1.280 155 -17 in zone 1 at layer 0 AND STELLA is hug_neutral