Hybrids! Vampires! Werewolves! And Witches!

Hello my wonderful people! If you like stories with a strong female leader (who is also a hybrid) check out my story Wolves Coven.

Description: Hated by most and feared by all she’s a hybrid who won’t stop until justice is served for her fathers death. But when happens when she comes face to face with his killer. LL/1 love interest.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5192807716028416

Follow me on Instagram for updates and sneak peaks @daisy.dukes_episode thank you so much for reading I hope you enjoy.

3 Likes

Hi! I hope you can read mine!
Title: The Mermaid
Description: Naia, eager to de-throne her vicious mother and start making changes in mermaid law, must find and bring back the mermaid tear, which is lost in the human world. CC/ Choices Matter
Author: Paula
Genre: Fantasy

I will definitely read yours!!! It sounds really good!

Of course I will read right now! Thank you your story sounds good as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Greetings! Here’s my story info if you’re interested.

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with some mystery, action, drama, romance, and just a hint of historical fiction thrown in from time to time (more so in later chapters).
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: Eight currently, more on the way.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: Something ancient plots unseen in the darkness, and Amara must quickly uncover the mystery surrounding it. Otherwise, all will be lost.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Cover:

1 Like

Hi, interested in r4r? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here’s mine if you are:

Lost Summer Love

Crazy love. Wacky friends. Unnecessary drama. How will Evan and Sierra make it through this crazy thing called, life

It sounds great!

1 Like

Yes absolutely I will read shortly.

Awesome. I’ll start yours and SS when I’m done :blush:

1 Like

Read 5 so far: Really enjoyed it :blush:

1 Like

I have started reading your story :hugs:

I am on episode 3 of your story and I really like it so far!!

1 Like

Awee thanks!!! I’m loving your story! Its so good! :hugs:

1 Like

Hey, here is my story :smiley:

Title : Jungle Fever
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 14 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A bad boy Prince with a lot of ego and a womanizer, gets lost in the middle of the Jungle and meets a fierce African Princess called Maya. Will he handle the change of environment ?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5221523745800192

Thank you. Hope you find it ok :slight_smile:

What is the latest story episode has published

Sorry, forgot to mention in my initial post. Would you be interested in doing a R4R?

2 Likes

Of course

1 Like

Awesome possum. I’ll get right on that. :grin:

1 Like

Interesting setup. I can’t wait to see where you take your story. :grin:

Duplicate closed. Refer to newest: Like romantic stories? Read mine :slight_smile: