Hypothetically would anyone read this story

Before I say anything I just want you to know that this is just a story idea I have and I want to know if it’s a good idea. I probably won’t write it because writing isn’t my passion and there are other things I want to do but maybe I will after I graduated high school in June. Anyway here’s the story

Character A is always moving and never stays in one place. At her new school Character B wants to befriend her but Character A isn’t interested. Eventually the two become extremely close and eventually fall in love. 6 months later Character B finds out that character A died. A few months later he finds out that Character A faked

her death and is living across the country. He also finds out that the reason she’s constantly moving is because she’s running from someone.

If you have any ideas on what to add to this story feel free to let me know and who knows maybe I might write it

3 Likes

I’m intrigued. :slight_smile:

I would add in some small flashes for the ‘mystery’ aspect (who is she running from) throughout (maybe in dreams character A has?) to keep people wanting to find out more about character A’s past.
It would also be cool to switch perspectives between A and B during the “trying to be friends” stage so readers can get an idea of how each character thinks and a feel for each characters life/history. :slight_smile:

That’s not a bad idea. Thanks.

1 Like

No problem :slight_smile: I hope you do decide to write it at some point. If you do, tag me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

I would totally read it :raised_hands: it seems original and interesting :heartbeat:

2 Likes

Bump

Seems cool! I would read it :nerd_face:

The reason they’re running could be witness protection, maybe? :thinking: So that it’s a lot more reasonable that A didn’t tell B anything because they would endanger both of them.
Maybe they witnessed a gang m*rder? And they’re on the run for as long as the police will take to catch the gang members.

Just an idea though :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would read it :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.